The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:41 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Who wouldnt want this?!?!

New inhabitants of my chilled aquarium in my basement. My aquarium photography is really rusty, its been many years since i;ve done it, it will get better i promise. But yeah, who wouldnt want this? It ties in my fly tying area very nicely. Once its 100% or as close as it gets, i will post a photo of the whole area.

Click the image to open in full size.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-03-2011, 07:48 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Who wouldnt want this?!?!

Nice, When it gets bigger are you going sit in your basement casting flies to it?

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

maybe, there are 3. i used to try out soft plastics ( no hooks ) in my old setup with bluegill and stuff. so it could happen....but they werent even home 15 minutes and already eating like feans so it might be too easy ha

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 PM

lukewl will become famous soon enoughlukewl will become famous soon enough

Where can you get little baby trout like that without catching and transporting them? or is that what you did?
Old 03-03-2011, 08:39 PM

i have a friend who runs the hatchery at a private trout park in MO, we got them from him.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

How large is the tank?

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-03-2011, 09:42 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

Nice!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

That is pretty cool!

Larry

Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

Those pictures aren't bad at all, I can't get mine to come out for the life of me. At home I've got a planted, tetra based tank with some buenos aires, diamond, congo, and emperors.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM

colotrout has a spectacular aura aboutcolotrout has a spectacular aura aboutcolotrout has a spectacular aura about

Very nice pictures indeed!

What kind of camera, lens?