The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Nafff

Default Pirates of the Flats - new trailer released

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Pirates of the Flats - new trailer released
Old 09-12-2009, 09:52 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pirates of the Flats - new trailer released

I'm looking foward toward this movie. The teaser video looks just as good as something made by Howard Films or Felt Sole Media.

MP
Old 09-16-2009, 04:38 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pirates of the Flats - new trailer released

I just saw some longer teasers at the Fly Fishing Retailer show in Denver too. It is an awesome project and I hope it will make it's way somehow to the UK as well.
The production company is Orion Media which you may recognise from various other fishing shows on cable. It has a great cast, good budget and beautiful locations and is all for a good cause so I have no doubt it will deliver.
I am a staunch supporter of the Bonefish and Tarpon Trust and hope this will help their membership cause greatly. In fact I am taking up the flag for them in the UK as their local representative. Plenty of UK anglers fly to the flats around the world so I want them all to know they must play their part in conserving all flats species and the environments we like to fish in.
Paul