The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Banned

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fishing With Forum Members

Never fished with anybody from this forum as of yet.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM

Location: Bozeman, MT and Sheridan, WY but now Houston, Texas
MTskibum has a spectacular aura aboutMTskibum has a spectacular aura about

I have fished with a couple guys from this forum, neither of them no longer post here though, and they may have had 10 combined posts.

Always looking for new people to fish with though.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:25 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Well add another one to the list! I made it out last Friday to float the Snake with a friend and new Forum member rusty r. Russ was able to find a third to fill out the boat. He was not a forum member but a friend we both know and have been looking to fish with for a few years now.

Getting together for fishing trips with friends and forum members is great!! Share our mutual passion for the sport on the forum and on the water makes the trips even better than just fishing!! I'm hopeful that my list of forum fishing partners will continue to grow!!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-04-2011, 05:56 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold

Not yet but I would like to once life gets a little less crazy. Most of my fishing now is a little impromptu.
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog
Old 04-04-2011, 09:28 PM

TexUte Fly will become famous soon enoughTexUte Fly will become famous soon enough

just joined here and new to fishing so no one yet. but if anyone is in utah and wants to fish the provo river id be happy to tag along so you can show me whats up
Old 04-05-2011, 11:24 PM

hypobaricstalker will become famous soon enoughhypobaricstalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to hypobaricstalker

I've fished with lukewl several times in the last few weeks and look forward to many fisheries with him. Hopefully I'll catch a fish as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2011, 04:39 AM

the_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura about

ive had the pleasure of fishing with Mojo and Joni several times and look forward to more opertunities
Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 AM

bobbymojo is on a distinguished road

I fished with Popperfly this past weekend in his home waters and during the trip he he told me about this forum so I joined. The fishing was great catching 11 Rainbows using buggers.

So far I have had warm welcome messages from several members so I think I am going to like this place. I hope to fish with other members as I become familiar with them.

Bob
Old 04-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymojo View Post
I fished with Popperfly this past weekend in his home waters and during the trip he he told me about this forum so I joined. The fishing was great catching 11 Rainbows using buggers.

So far I have had warm welcome messages from several members so I think I am going to like this place. I hope to fish with other members as I become familiar with them.
Bob: Lambster lives just north of you in White, GA. He came out to Wyoming a few years ago and we fished together, he is a really nice person. He guides on the Toccoa and the Hooch, you might give him a shout if you ever fish those waters, he can key you in on what the current conditions are!
His web site is Georgiaflyguide.

Larry

Old 08-02-2011, 02:05 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Time to bump this thread up once again. We have another Members Float Trip in the works for this weekend. cromney, fysh, mcnerney and myself are going to the Upper Green and New Fork camping and floating.

Anybody else doing some members trips anytime soon?

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures