The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 03:22 PM

Jer is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Group of People out there

Hello Again everyone , Sorry its been so long since I have posted... Here in Oregon the weather hasnt been the best and I havent been out fishing in sometime.. But I wanted to get on here and thank this forum and everyone on it.. I am a Beginner in this world of fly fishing.. Everyone here has been completely great with tons of advice.. I bought my rod and reel due on account of what people suggested...

For all you other Noobs to this world such as me , I can not stress enough , ask questions , ask questions , ask questions... everyone here is great and are more than willing to take the time.. Also , do not be affraid to respond to other questions because you feel you are too new to give advice.. I know for one I have read some " Casting Help " Threads , trust me I am a long ways away from being the perfect caster , but I have injected some of my experiences with how I have tried imagine what the rod was doing etc.. and it has helped people , You never know.

Anyways , while this is getting a little wordy I will end with this . Another Giant Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Greatest Group of People out there...

ps. Next year I plan to target on lakes ,so I will have even more questions for you all

Thanks Again
Jer
Old 11-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Group of People out there

You're welcome Jer....always pleasant to get thanks...not always so
So thanks a lot Jer
Old 11-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

That is very cool Jer,

I don't know of a better group on the net! Helpful, Friendly, Knowledgeable, this is the best forum there is and I really mean that!

I don't know if I ever said that before but you all deserve my thanks also. I keep coming back because of You All new and old alike!

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Jer,

Thanks to you Jer for the kind words. It is the members that make this a wonderful forum. I think it is great that a complete beginner can come on and ask questions with out worrying that somebody is going to make him feel like a fool. I know many of our members who started with little knowledge and are now some of our most helpful members.

Frank