The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Joni on TFM!

Congrat's to Joni for getting featured on The Fiberglass Manifesto as the Deal of the Month!- http://thefiberglassmanifesto.blogsp...l-leaders.html

Folks, its also a great blog if you've never seen it, run by one of the mod's of rhe fiberglass flyrodders forum.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
MikeyBob365 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Joni on TFM!

Thats great to hear! I was curious about what they were exactly and she just sent me one!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

BigCliff: That is great news! Glad to see Joni getting some press!

Larry
Old 12-02-2009, 08:36 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Congrats to Joni
Bear
Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Joni!

I don't have any non-Joni furled leaders, and I have only fished furled leaders since I bought the first one from Joni, i don't think I have any non-fulred leaders on any of my rods right now. I grease em up for dries and use her Kevlar ones for nymphs - Joni sold me on them, and I can't imagine going back to mono.

Dave
Old 12-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

That is very cool thanks Cliff and congratulation to you Joni.

Ard
Old 12-03-2009, 12:47 AM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Congrats Joni.
I've been using a "Furl Girl Leader" all year. It's great. Had to climb out/into a few rivers to save it, but still have the original one. It was worth it.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:52 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Joni....nothing escapes Big's "eagle eye"
Old 12-03-2009, 06:44 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

Ain't it grand that all good things come back to you, Joni!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:41 AM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

Thanx for the update, Cliff. Congrats to Joni.