The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 09:30 AM

krama is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to krama
Default new to the forum

Hello, my name is martin, I'm a fan of flyfishing, i usually fish in Patagonia. From now on, I will make my reports to be useful and they have more or less an overview of what is happening here.
A big hug and thank.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:59 AM
EXPATRIATE will become famous soon enoughEXPATRIATE will become famous soon enough
Default Re: new to the forum

Welcome Krama. Boy do I wish I could fish Patagonia. Maybe when I win the lottery....
Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 AM

Hello, flytier07 ... It is not impossible, one must know how to find .. if you want comfort, whether it is expensive, but you can fish very well and cheap, just have to walk to get to good places.
Thanks for the welcome.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:27 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Krama

Looking forward to some pics from your adventures in Patagonia.

Dave
Old 03-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice

Welcome Krama! Look forward to your reports. Fishing Patagonia at least once in my lifetime is on my to do list! I want to fish all the great places right here in the U.S. first though.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Krama.Looks like we're going to get pics of beautiful streams and fish soon
Old 03-27-2011, 12:33 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Excellent! Welcome. Glad to have a member who actually has Patagonia as their home water. I look forward to your posts.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:57 PM

Thank you all for the greetings, this Tuesday I would be moving to northern Patagonia, fishing in the area then I go to the side of chile in search of the famous chinook. after informing them. thanks. bye

....excuse for the translator is not good...
Old 03-27-2011, 05:57 PM

gordon in nc has a spectacular aura aboutgordon in nc has a spectacular aura aboutgordon in nc has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum and addiction ... be prepared for the onslaught of great things to come ....

Gordon in NC
Old 03-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Martin: Welcome to the forum, I can't wait until you and the other Martin from Argintine post some FF trip reports.
The forum doesn't allow posting a photo directly from your computer to a thread due to virus issues, so first you either have to create a photo album/gallery and post your photos there and then link them from the gallery to the thread or post your photos somewhere online like photobucket and then link them to the thread.
Here is the FAQ for posting photos in a thread.
The North American Fly Fishing Forum - FAQ