The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 07:52 AM
needhelp

Default Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Hey guys, this is Cool Hand Hodge

I had to create a new name as the board would not let me log in! When i try to get my password sent to my email it never comes. I know i didn't forget my login, but im not sure what happened. Any ideas?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 AM

wayland46 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone else having trouble logging in?

F.Y.I....Admin has acknowledged in an earlier post that the site has problems at this time and those having problems logging on should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page....They are working on the problem...Have not had the problem myself so hang in there.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

F.Y.I....Admin has acknowledged in an earlier post that the site has problems at this time and those having problems logging on should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page....They are working on the problem...Have not had the problem myself so hang in there.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

LOL...May not have problems logging on but sure have my own "operator" problems when it comes to editing!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Cool Hand Hodge,

You should be up and running with no problem now. I don't get Contact Us Emails until the next day. So a little delay in getting you fixed up.

Thanks for the help wayland46.

Frank
Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM

Cool Hand Hodge has a spectacular aura aboutCool Hand Hodge has a spectacular aura aboutCool Hand Hodge has a spectacular aura about

Thanks again all!