The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 05:32 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of
Default What the.....?

I noticed a couple of things on the website all of a sudden. Most of the Control Panel icons and pictures are reverted to blue boxes with question marks and all of the text in my control panel has turned white.
I am looking into what it could be on my end but I do not think I have made any changes on my end. Any ideas?
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:32 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What the.....?

I've noticed it too. I don't think it's anything on our end. I think someone changed the coding in the site's design to make the text white.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:34 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

Thanks Ant. Hey I sent those hooks to you yesterday, they should arrive late next week I would think......Kerry
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:35 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant View Post
I think something happened (or someone changed) the coding in the site's design.
Page source confirms this......
Old 01-26-2010, 06:41 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold

Thanks again Kerry. I'll let you knew when they get here.

Raindog, I checked that too. I'm betting that someone changed the code for one part of the site and that it inadvertantly trickled down to change the header text.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Everyone,

Scan down to the bottom of the page and look at the last brown menu bar. It is set to "Default." You need to change it to "NAFFF 90." The problem is you have to do it every time you check in. I will get it fixed.

Frank.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:17 PM

Thanks Frank, no worries. I just thought I was losing my last couple of brain cells.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 PM

Thanks Frank!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
Thanks Frank, no worries. I just thought I was losing my last couple of brain cells.
LOL! you too Kerry?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 PM

Yep, I actually think life will be better once they are gone. I won't care, I can sleep away my days and nobody will ask me for anything, Nirvana!