The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
krausebb

Default Fishing the White River,Mt Home,Ar.

Anyone planing a trip to the White, you might want to come 18.19.20 March
for the annual SowBug Roundup 100+ fly tyers, clinics,venders, casting class,fly tying class for kids, $5.00 for all three days.
Go to the North Arkansas Fly Fishers web site for more info.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fishing the White River,Mt Home,Ar.

Hello,

Welcome to the group! You must be from AZ. why not put up a post and tell us about yourself, where you are at, (general area) and anything else that will help with getting to know ya?

Welcome,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-12-2010, 06:49 PM

dmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura about

Arkansas. Would love to fish that river some time but not with those crowds! I bet it is a good show though. Welcome to the forum

To me, the journey of learning is almost more fun than arriving at the destination of knowing.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Duh; for the sake of saving face there is a White River in AZ, but Duh I should have read the post before firing off my own. Thanks for the geography lesson Dave.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-19-2010, 07:56 PM
krausebb

dmwphoto
Yes, it does get a crowd sometimes. If I see 10-12 people in a 1/2 mile strech I move, but with so much water who cares.
I moved to Mountain Home 20 years ago, two days after retiring at 55 so i'm no spring chicken.
Two trips to Alaska fishing, North Platte River in Wy. last spring and waiting for a friend to fish Honduras. So many trout and so little time left to fish.
If anyone wants to visit. drop me a line & I will put you onto the place to fish, what to use, and even take you out if conditions are right. I'm spoiled, I don't even fish in cold weather.