The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default The Forum Will Close

[img2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=248&stc=1&d=1152329824[/img2] The Forum Will Close

Hey Folks...

Now that I've gotten your attention. I've got some great news and some not so good news.

The great news is that we're changing to a new website host. This is very good. You will notice that the speed of the site will increase significantly. No more waiting for your page to load.

The not so good news is that the forum will be closed for a few days next week. We must temporarily close the forum to make sure that no posts are lost during the changeover. I'm giving all of you an advance notice so you won't freak out next week and wonder what has happened to your favorite fishing forum.

So, please bare with us. This change is for the best. The forum should be back to normal by the end of next week.

Thanks again for your support of this forum.

Thanks,
Steve
Attached Images
File Type: gif computer.gif (9.1 KB, 307 views)

Old 07-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Prospecting for Trout

Piscator will become famous soon enoughPiscator will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Forum Will Close

Hey Steve,
Don't know what I'll do without my fix of the best forum in the world. Let me know if I can help you or fshfanatic with anything during the process.
Later,
Terry
Old 07-07-2006, 11:48 PM

tightlines57 will become famous soon enoughtightlines57 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for keeping us posted Steve. I would have been e-mailing Fanatic if I was not aware of the upgrade.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 PM

hispagnol is on a distinguished road

This'd be my first post here on the board and hopefully not my last. I've been browsing the forum and it looks absolutely smashing. So when I read that it was going to be 'closed' I was actually scared for a second...untill I read the post I'll be checking up from now to now to see when it's going to be up again on the new server and hope we're going to have a pleasant stay there in the future

greetings

p.s.I love the fihing girl galleries. Those girls are hot !!!