The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:19 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default 4 hours till i head out

heading to one of the trout parks here in 4 hours for a little campin and fishin....few weeks ago i bought myself a pop up camper to use to camp with when i go fishin and i been workin on it the past 2 weeks to get it ready to hit the road...well im heading out today to go to Bennett Springs fishing..will be a mad house im sure but will still be nice to get out and fish some.......come on 4:00
Old 03-06-2010, 01:10 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 hours till i head out

You probably have left already. I hope you had a good time.

MP
Old 03-06-2010, 07:24 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 4 hours till i head out

catch a bunch, enjoy your time on the water, and post pics when you get back if you take any. Hoping to hear you had a blast. There is nothing better in my opinion then time to recharge the batteries, and fishing and camping is a great way to do that.

d