The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time to Escape

Couldn't stand it any longer, so I ordered a couple Escapes from NFO. These are the PERFECT TUBE/TOON! I can't wait although I told them no hurry as they have all those orders from the show.

Anyway, here is a new You Tube of this little beast:

YouTube- DAVE SCADDENS OUTLAW ESCAPE
Old 04-08-2010, 06:41 PM

thonyb will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Time to Escape

i have been eagerly waiting for eastern rises to come out. it is a felt soul production movie. suppose to come out anytime now....enjoy your movies
Old 04-08-2010, 06:48 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Looks like a nice ride Joni...Seems to be very stable...

Dan
Old 04-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't got them yet, but I have the oarless version...the H3 and they are very stable.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:41 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

Nice Joni. Are you guys keeping your framed Scadden's? No standing in the Escape, huh.
I still haven't pulled the trigger on one. If that Escape can handle lots of whitewater it may be the one. Much easier to haul around.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:44 PM

Oh, yes I will keep the Outlaw. That is why I wish I could have got yellow (mom and baby) but they just come in two colors.
This will be for the smaller lakes, or the hike ins in the Uinta's.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Joni: That guy was pretty good at maneuvering through the rapids on the Green and he didn't even put his hands on the oars. That Escape sure looks like the answer to packing into some remote areas. What do they mean by bladderless technology?

Larry
Old 04-09-2010, 06:47 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold

Only down fall I see, is an inexperianced person could break an ankle on a rock going through white water, while their feet hand down..Seen it happen on the upper delaware where a guy had his feet down while going trough some fast water. other wise looks stable have to look at one my self.
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 04-09-2010, 09:06 AM

There is no Urethane or Vinyl bladder. No zippers either. The welded material is the bladders. Each side has to air chambers plus the floor.

Sandfly, there is a bar on the front to put your feet up. It connects with a cool little S like clip.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
There is no Urethane or Vinyl bladder. No zippers either. The welded material is the bladders. Each side has to air chambers plus the floor.

Sandfly, there is a bar on the front to put your feet up. It connects with a cool little S like clip.
Joni: OK, thanks for the info. I was also kind of wondering how dangerous having your feet hang down when going through rapids, the bar would definitely make it much safer.

Larry