The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Steelhead Religion

Does anyone know what happened to the blog Steelhead Religion or to it's writer? I enjoyed the short, free verse poetry that celebrated our outdoor life, but it's disappeared in the past month or so.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Sep
Old 04-22-2010, 09:11 AM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Steelhead Religion

...bump...
Old 02-15-2011, 01:32 PM

I'm still looking. I've found myself leaning towards poetic descriptions of my fly fishing and outdoor endeavors and would enjoy more of what this fine blog published.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

I advise all the forum members to visit Sep's blog...hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do...
Old 02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Sep: My favorite blog was "The Midgeman", in Nov his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and shortely thereafter the blog disappeared, so I assumed it was due to his wife's illness. Later I found out that his site had been hacked and he shut it down and resurfaced as PoudreCanyonChronicles. I wonder if something like that has happened with Steelhead Religion.

Larry

Old 02-17-2011, 02:47 PM

Larry, I thought that something similar might have happened as well, but I've had no luck chasing down a replacement site or anything. I do hope that the author is well, new material or not.

JP, Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it.

Sep
Old 02-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sep View Post
Larry, I thought that something similar might have happened as well, but I've had no luck chasing down a replacement site or anything. I do hope that the author is well, new material or not.

JP, Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it.

Sep
Sep: The way I finally found the new site for The Midgeman was to keep looking on other blogs and I finally found a link to the new site (you know how each blog will have links to other blogs of interest), it took a month or longer and was kind of frustrating, best of luck with the hunt!

Larry