The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 04:23 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default Gonna have a ton of stuff for sale here soon fellas

it has happened again to me......i have gotten too many hobbies started and cant do them all...so got to take my most favorite ones...i have started competitiv shooting again so i am doing that more and more and it is taking up a lot of my time and it is really a lot of fun for me......i do love the Fly Fishing but i jsut dont have time to do it any more and so i am going to get rid of the stuff i have.....i will have all kinds of stuff in the classifieds here very soon from rods and reels to tying materials...so keep your eyes out for some good stuff
Old 04-22-2010, 07:00 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonna have a ton of stuff for sale here soon fellas

I'm trying to think of something positive to say, but I'm at a loss.
You fly fished what... once????...and you're giving up ??

Good luck in your other hobbies and congrats to those that get your unused gear at a steep discount
Old 04-22-2010, 07:40 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gonna have a ton of stuff for sale here soon fellas

Rip i will have to say....you are probably the most rude person on this forum i have seen yet.....there are more reasons that i have to stop...those are my own choices no one elses...and jsut so you know....even though i havent fished as much or as long as you have i went way more than once....get your facts straight please before you make a reply....will go a lot further for you thats for sure