The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 05:21 AM

bpfohler is on a distinguished road
Default I have arrived

We pulled in to Gatlinburg yesterday and settled into our cabin. On Tuesday we start fishing and on Wed. we're meeting up with Ian from R&R for a guided trip.
Fishing has been slow at home in the north so I'm ready for some action. Were not expecting big fish just beautiful scenery and lots of little/med. size action on our little 3 wt.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:40 AM

dmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I have arrived

enjoy yourselves and be sure to post a report (with pictures)

To me, the journey of learning is almost more fun than arriving at the destination of knowing.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

bpfohler: Sounds like a great place for a vacation, hope you have a good time and get to hook into some fiesty fish with your 3 wt. Be sure to post a report and some photos of your trip.

Larry
Old 04-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Nice area, I miss the idea of being able to go down there. It is a bit too far for me now. I will be watching for your pictures.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;