The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 PM

rockhoppernc is on a distinguished road
Default Well thits it,,,anyone wanna go to north GA with me???look at video

well i found this place tonight and I am thinking about going,,,Im going to look into it and go
click on Dailymotion - Fly Fishing in Georgia, Georgia Fly...
Old 05-02-2010, 07:02 AM

fishtacos will become famous soon enoughfishtacos will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Well thits it,,,anyone wanna go to north GA with me???look at video

Check that out.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:56 AM

rockhoppernc is on a distinguished road

now thats what im thaling about,,,lets get a few people and lets go,,,,
Old 05-02-2010, 11:10 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

Okay hopper... get your plans in order to attend the S/E FFF conclave and show in North Georgia!
Here's the link: Southeastern Council - Federation of Fly Fishers
Besides a wide variety of classes and seminars we will have free casting coaching all weekend long. On top of that you will meet a pile of local fly fishing nuts.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:25 PM

racine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the rough

WOW, THAT WAS SOME NICE HOG FISHING! I've been invited to fish Blackhawk also in Georgia but that was a private area and the fishing was $1200 without lodging and transportation. Is this private water or public?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:43 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of

Meh..... I want my 9 mins. back--

Alright what I really meant to say is : WOW! That looks awesome!

As A side note, That is what my fishing looks like starting here in about a month.... 'hopper season'-- I have a joes or daves on my 5 wt all year long-- except my target is LM Bass (must be the redneck in me... lol), and I don't have that same music playing in the woods.... In fact there is no music where I fish-- how'd they find a place that has a soundtrack, anyhow? and is the music there in case the fishing is slow-- you could just have a big dance party?

Thanks for the vid. That was incredible.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:31 PM

papabearoutdoors is on a distinguished road

I think I'll stay right here in the Northern Adirondacks, thanks. cool video though

Click the image to open in full size.

check out this youtube video while we're on the subject:

Old 05-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindogt View Post
Meh..... I want my 9 mins. back--

Alright what I really meant to say is : WOW! That looks awesome!

As A side note, That is what my fishing looks like starting here in about a month.... 'hopper season'-- I have a joes or daves on my 5 wt all year long-- except my target is LM Bass (must be the redneck in me... lol), and I don't have that same music playing in the woods.... In fact there is no music where I fish-- how'd they find a place that has a soundtrack, anyhow? and is the music there in case the fishing is slow-- you could just have a big dance party?

Thanks for the vid. That was incredible.
Dog: That was funny..........LMAO!

Larry
Old 05-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racine View Post
WOW, THAT WAS SOME NICE HOG FISHING! I've been invited to fish Blackhawk also in Georgia but that was a private area and the fishing was $1200 without lodging and transportation. Is this private water or public?
Racine: Yes most of the video was taken on Noontootla Creek Farms. They have contracted with three different fly fishing guides, the one I looked at and the one promoting the film was Reel Job Fishing. Take a look at their private water guide rates, it is very competitively priced. The top of the film said "Monster Wild Bows", but I'm guessing that because this is private water managed by a hunt and fishing club that they stock the water, but their might be wild trout in there also.
North Georgia Trophy Trout Water | Noontootla Creek Farms Fly Fishing Guide | Reel Job Fishing

Fly Fishing in the North Georgia Mountains

Larry
Old 05-02-2010, 10:27 PM

fishtacos will become famous soon enoughfishtacos will become famous soon enough

They're not stocked. They're "wild" but are fed. Natives around here don't get nearly that big.