The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:52 PM

papabearoutdoors is on a distinguished road
Default The Most Fantastic Trout Fishing Beverage

Many of us enjoy an ice cold pop after dangling a hook, and I think I speak for those of us who have already tried it... and those who have taken one look at the fabulous label and are already hooked:

Click the image to open in full size.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale is perhaps the BEST trout fishing beer in existence, ever, period.

Not sure if anyone else has had the pleasure, but let me tell you something -- it is the perfect beer for after a day on the stream.

cheers and happy friday!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:04 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Most Fantastic Trout Fishing Beverage

I've been known to quaff a few beers now and then

Lately I been "promoting" a local favorite attempting to come back from the dead

Old 05-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a couple great fishing beers!

Who wouldn't love this beer!

Larry
Old 05-07-2010, 06:45 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

And another
Old 05-07-2010, 09:53 PM

tightliner is on a distinguished road

I'm a Blatz man myself. 11.99 a case and its the best I've ever had.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:32 AM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

Here are 2 of my favs.

One of Tim Haddon's favs
Old 05-08-2010, 07:37 AM

2PawsRiver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatahey View Post
And another
It's not just about what you drink, but where you drink it. We drank quite a few pitchers of Moose Drool at this fine establishment, located about 20 miles from pavement a couple miles north of Anchorage.

Note the three wheeler with the rod tube on the back and the rifle across the seat. This guy had not seen pavement in 5 years.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Moose Drool.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:37 AM

fishtacos will become famous soon enoughfishtacos will become famous soon enough

I like beer just as much as I like catching trout. Two Hearted is one of the best darn IPAs around. Good choice.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:29 AM

tightliner is on a distinguished road

Im glad to hear that Bells is getting to be well known. They really do not make a bad beer. Defiantly a local fav. here in the great lakes region. Oberon is probably their best seller around these parts
Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 AM

tbone616 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PawsRiver View Post
It's not just about what you drink, but where you drink it. We drank quite a few pitchers of Moose Drool at this fine establishment, located about 20 miles from pavement a couple miles north of Anchorage.

Note the three wheeler with the rod tube on the back and the rifle across the seat. This guy had not seen pavement in 5 years.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Moose Drool.

X2, This is our favorite place to grab a beer after a long day on the streams.