Float the Alagnak River in June

akflyfisher

Reaction score
Alagnak River Float - June 6-17 We need two more fly fishers to join us !!!
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club is having an 10 day club outing/trip to Alaska in June for big rainbows on the Alagnak River. The cost of the trip is $1500 + RT airfare to King Salmon. All floatplane, rafts, foor and camping gear is provided. We are taking a total of 9 members on the trip. We have two spots open. This is a club outing, that we are opening to the genral public, and no one is making any money off this trip, just covering expenses. It is a fantastic trip for the money. The OFFC member coordinating it has been guiding in Alaska for 20 years. He decided to not do the commercial gig this summer but put together the outing for our members. Let me know if you have any questions. You can call me at 425 941-2149 for more information. 7 OFFC club members have already signed up, and we need a total of 9 people to break even. If the cost is the issue, call me, and we might be able to work something out. We need to fill this trip to cover the expenses.You can email me at flyfishalaskawithDick@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
ak,

Welcome to the forum, do you live in Alaska? You may find your two fishermen here but on such short notice I think that by posting in some local shops here you may find them also.

Good luck with that,

Ard