The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 09:13 AM

work2fish is on a distinguished road
Default i want to join trout unlimited

i went to TU main home page and then i clicked on the chapter i wanted to join. after clicking on the chapter to join and filling out the application and giving my credit card info for the dues, i pressed submit. then the next page said "this page as expired". does this mean my payment didnt work? or did the payment go threw and im now a member in great organization?
Old 05-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i want to join trout unlimited

Work2fish

Hard to tell. But TU has a toll free number you can call
1-800-834-2419

It may take some time before the local chapter gets word from National TU that you joined, so contact them to find out about meetings etc so you don't miss any.

good luck