The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 07:29 AM

ben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really nice
Default Oversea fisherman !! Hi there !

Hi Everyone ! My name is Ben, I'm frensh from Baque country :Click the image to open in full size.

We have a lot of good browns and graylines river here.

I'm glad to enter in the NA forum, and if anyone plan to go fishing in Europe, I can explain the regions and streams. I'llput also some fish and scenic pics.

See you there !
Old 05-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oversea fisherman !! Hi there !

Ben: Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about the fishing you have in Baque. Make yourself comfortable and join in on the conversations!

Larry

Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 AM

ben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really niceben664 is just really nice

Thanx Larry

Here some pics of my home streams and fish:

Click the image to open in full size.

grassonfly likes this.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:13 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Awesome pics Ben664. We look forward to seeing more of them and hearing about your home waters and your fishing trips.

Welcome aboard.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:15 AM

Last edited by ben664; 05-15-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Ami Basque bienvenue from Languedoc!belle région....j'ai pêché une Nive et la Nivelle....some years ago
Old 05-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Ben,

Thanks for joining NAFFF. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We are very interested in fishing in Spain. jbbfly is our French connection.

Please don't post photos that are copyrighted. You can't post them with out permission from the owner of the photo. You need to remove that one photo.

Frank
Old 05-15-2011, 11:26 AM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

Hello Ben & welcome.
Beautiful river and fish you have there. The rillettes looks delicious as well
Old 05-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Ben,

Are you in Spain or France. I thought the Basque country was in Spain. So maybe I am confused?

Frank
Old 05-15-2011, 12:08 PM

The photo is from a blog of friend of mine, but I remove it. Thanx everybody for your welcome !!

I know very well Spain (I lived there for 5 years).

The best part of Spain for fishing called "Castilla y Leon" and "cotos" (public fishing but day tikets required)

Here a web site for spanish Pyrenees FLY FISHING IN EUROPE, SPAIN: PYRENEES | Salvelinus

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Ben,

Are you in Spain or France. I thought the Basque country was in Spain. So maybe I am confused?

Frank
Hi Frank, The Basque Country is a very old Country, and now there are a big part of him (cultural country) in actual Spain (San Sebastian Bilbao), and a very small part in France (Biarritz, ans some smalls villages)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
Ami Basque bienvenue from Languedoc!belle région....j'ai pêché une Nive et la Nivelle....some years ago
Thanx JP !! Tu habites en France ou US?? Moi St Jean pied de Port (oui la Nive)