The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:10 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default One of them days....

I woke to rain yet again so went about the usual business of my typical morning. Then boom the sun's out and I can see blue sky. Since just about every river here is high and muddy I went down the street to the canal. WHAT A BLAST!!! I felt like a little kid again! Bluegill after bluegill, red ears out the you know what! The 3wt, anything green and just a fat ole cheese grin for three or four hours. I was jumping in puddles, bare footin' through mud, and giggling like a school girl! If you have the shack nasties, haven't had much luck or a lame day...hit the pond or where ever and mess with the sunnies. Fun fun stuff!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: One of them days....

Always good to here when you get out and have some fun Bill

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-19-2011, 06:11 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

With all this rain here also,WT, the only thing saving me on fishing is the white bass in the Ohio River. Muddy, high, yes. But theses things are tearing me up on white streamers. Looks like a very wet summer, or so it seems.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:54 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Sounds like you found a great way to beat this miserable weather, Bill!