The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:46 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Control panel question

At the bottom of my control panel there is this picture of some naked lady's fat butt sitting on a miror with red lace or flames all around it.

Does anyone else have that picture? If so, do you have a clue what the hell it is there for?

Cheers,
Jim
Old 06-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Control panel question

I can't offer an explanation for that Jim. I show a revolving ad for River&Green a fishing lodge in Scotland

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-04-2011, 11:39 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

In the upper right corner on some of the ads there's a "clickable" that says "Ad Choices"
Click it and it says;
Quote:
This ad has been matched to your interests. It was selected for you based on your browsing activity.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute

Dude.............................................. .......

Old 06-04-2011, 01:24 PM

ghost_reaper is on a distinguished road

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
Old 06-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone hacked your tweeter account?
Old 06-04-2011, 02:20 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future

Very funny Rip!! I owe you one. I had to go back and check though, because flaming butts are not one of my perversions.

Well, now I get it. I read the text on the other end of the box that didn't appear to be the same add to me, and it's supposed to be a hurting knee joint I guess, not a flaming butt.

Click the image to open in full size.

I only went back of course to salvage the reputation you savaged, Rip.

Cheers,
Jim
Old 06-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Jim,

I don't think NAFFF is doing that. I see ads but there are fishing related. You may have some malware that is doing it. Or, it also sounds like Google's work. Are you using Google's Chrome Browser? We now know what kind of sites you visit

You can download Malwarebytes for free and it is one of the best malware detectors available.

Frank
Old 06-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjc View Post
Very funny Rip!! I owe you one. I had to go back and check though, because flaming butts are not one of my perversions.

Well, now I get it. I read the text on the other end of the box that didn't appear to be the same add to me, and it's supposed to be a hurting knee joint I guess, not a flaming butt.

Click the image to open in full size.

I only went back of course to salvage the reputation you savaged, Rip.

Cheers,
Jim
Then again, you did think that knee was a flaming butt.... Just sayin.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Administrator

I would have recognized that as a knee joint