The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today's fishin'

Went fishing another section of river Hérault with my friend JM today...it wasn't as good as last week but we really enjoyed our day there.The place is really beautiful,the water gin(vodka) clear,we could catch some lovely browns,chubs and blageons on dry,I fished all day with a fly the recipe of which was given to me by my friend Jan...should post it on the forum soon...we didn't see anyone on the water...we didn't even see young nymphs having a bath in a pool like last weekI promise to take pics next time I see them
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:36 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Today's fishin'

WOW, JB, that is simply awesome. You are one lucky Dude.

Thanks for sharing, I wish I were there with you, Boser
Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute

JB,
I am drooling over that body of water.

MP
Old 06-12-2010, 09:35 PM

boreal is on a distinguished road

Sexy liquid for sure.
Nice fish too.
"I knew a tier once. One time he was holding a lump of cat hair he found on his couch, sort of twirling it about his fingers, tugging at it. I asked, what in the hell are you doing man? He looked startled, ashamed. But I knew what he was thinking. right then and there I decided to just buy my fly's thankyouverymuch." ~ cwg
Old 06-12-2010, 11:54 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

You have a beautiful place on our planet JP.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful place indeed guys but shame there are not as many browns as it should be because of silly regulations
MP are you sure it's that kind of body you're drooling over
Old 06-13-2010, 06:09 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Nice stream, J-P!

Are most of the streams in your area freestones? How far from where you live do you have to go to access that water?

Nice bown! I'm ready!

Pocono
Old 06-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Super Moderator

This place is an hour drive from home...we'll decide where to go on friday evening when you are hereI'm ready too...in fact I'm always ready to go fishing
Old 06-13-2010, 06:16 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Beautiful piece of water JP... Be very careful with those water nymphs; they'll get you in trouble with Tiana...

Dan
Old 06-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

JP: Nice fishing report and some great looking photos of the river Hérault. That sure is a beautiful looking stream. Hope you and Allen have some good wx next week.

Larry