The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 03:29 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default just bought me a new chest pack

caught one of the William Joseph Current no zip packs on Deals on the fly...$35 couldnt pass that up been needing a new pack bad as the one i got now is a piece of jink for fly fishing...had it for years but really dont like it at all...so hope this william joesph one is a good one. hopeing it comes before this friday so i can take it on my 3 day fishing trip to bennett springs trout park
Old 06-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default Re: just bought me a new chest pack

Those are great looking chest packs, I've checked them out numerous times, but the price always stopped me. I have to get one if they are still there in a couple days.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:00 PM

mack_s is on a distinguished road

I picked one up too. Couldn't beat the price.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough

For the price of them cant see how you could go wrong with one. i have looked at them a bunch of times and like you the price always kept me from them...but for $42 shipped hard to beat that. hope it gets here soon as i hate the one i been using
Old 06-27-2011, 05:06 PM

enjaku is on a distinguished road

Yup, GF just bought one. We were looking at the same pack in Chicago Fly Fishing Outfitters just the other day. Awesome. Since I found it... she owes me
Old 06-27-2011, 06:09 PM

o mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by luked View Post
caught one of the William Joseph Current no zip packs on Deals on the fly...$35 couldnt pass that up been needing a new pack bad as the one i got now is a piece of jink for fly fishing...had it for years but really dont like it at all...so hope this william joesph one is a good one. hopeing it comes before this friday so i can take it on my 3 day fishing trip to bennett springs trout park

WHOA! that's an awesome deal!

i have one that i bought for twice and a half that much... but i do love it though. you'll be very pleased with it.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:44 PM

Waterborne has a spectacular aura aboutWaterborne has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea that site existed!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:31 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

I wish i had seen this post earlier. I have almost bought that pack a couple times at various stores, at a price $75 more.