New Guy

como

Reaction score
Just joined not too long ago and really enjoy the forum. Just starting flyfishing and am slowly becoming addicted to tying and fishing. Live in Western CO right now but will be moving back to MO in the near future. Looking forward to getting some help for both places as well as NC where my brother lives and also a trip to the Keys in January. There are some great fishermen here.

peregrines

Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator
Reaction score
Hey Como welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts.

We have a lot of guys out your way in CO as well as a bunch in both MO and NC, and a bunch tyers that are always willing to help each other out, so feel free to make yourself at home here.

fishseeker

Reaction score
Hey Como,

Welcome to the forums. It's a very friendly place, full of great fishermen and even better advice!

I'm learning too, so no doubt or queries may cross over!

Paul

O

okuma

Welcome sir. Plenty of good guys here. Ahhhhh Yessss....the addcition continues. Soon you will be dremaing fly tying;)

texastroutbum

Reaction score
Hello Como,
Welcome to this forum. I agree with Okuma that you will finally get into fly tying and getting a large collection of fly tying videos from Youtube.
And you will find yourself getting more than one rod.

But the greatest pleasure that fly fishing can give you maybe is that you will meet other great fly fisher man and woman near the stream.

professor

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Como, fly fishing and fly tying can be very addicting, and also belonging to this forum.

Professor

como

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I was raised in central MO but live in Grand Junction CO now. Expect to be moving back to MO toward the SE corner near Cape in the next 3-4 years to live closer to family. That is where my wife is from.