The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand South Island Fishing Regs

Chris sent me a copy of the South Island of New Zealand fishing regs and a few beautiful NZ streamers. Thanks again Chris, much appreciated and I will keep you posted on how those streamers fish here in Wyoming. I thought I would share with the group, note the size of the fishing regulations:
Click the image to open in full size.

Larry
Old 06-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand South Island Fishing Regs

Bumping this to the top, I posted it late last night and not many folks got to see it.

Larry
Old 06-20-2010, 03:20 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Those are beauties. They look similar to some of the Salmon flies. The more places that I fish the more I'm becoming a streamer convert. I'm on Henery's Lake today where a guy just showed me a picture of a 24" Bow that he caught on a marabou leech.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Jimmie: Your correct, Chris did an outstanding job on those streamers, I can't wait to give them a try on our local waters. "Steamer convert", sounds like you have been talking with Davo. Big fish like streamers, that is why Davo likes fishing with them. LOL!

Larry