The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default Re: Forum Repair

Thanks VBP... we'll check into that

Old 03-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Steve,

We still are not getting Email notices. Is this going to be a feature?

Frank
Old 03-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about

Hi Frank:

What email notices are you referring to? Do you mean the notices that you get when someone replies to a thread that you've posted in?

Thanks,
Steve

Old 03-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Full Creel View Post
Hi Frank:

What email notices are you referring to? Do you mean the notices that you get when someone replies to a thread that you've posted in?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve, yes that is the one.

Frank
Old 03-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

OK...

First... Is your "Thread Subscriptions" set to "Instant email notification"?

If not, go to your UnserCP, click on "Edit Options", scroll down a little and you will see "Thread Subscriptions"... then set it to "Instant email notification"

If you've already done that, and it still not working, please let me know.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Full Creel View Post
OK...

First... Is your "Thread Subscriptions" set to "Instant email notification"?

If not, go to your UnserCP, click on "Edit Options", scroll down a little and you will see "Thread Subscriptions"... then set it to "Instant email notification"

If you've already done that, and it still not working, please let me know.
Hi Steve, yes I was set on "Instant Email Notification" I think othere are having the same problem or at least they were having the problem. It is not a big deal if you are working on other things.

Frank
Old 03-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Administrator

OK... I'll get Code Monkey to take a look at it.

Old 03-04-2007, 03:04 AM

makubwa is on a distinguished road

Seems to be running smoothly now - I nearly got the shock of my life when I logged into my user cp and was told I was banned - LOL - it seems to be running great now - thanks! - Just had to use this smilie.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Yeah... several folks were told they were banned... but they realy were not. So, I apologize for the scare

Code Monkey, darkknight and myself are still working on cleaning the forum up, performing minor repairs, adding new content and featurs in an attempt to make this the premiere fishing forum on the web.

Old 03-19-2007, 04:27 PM

STARMedic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to STARMedic

Steve, thanks for all you do and have done, and thanks for the place for us to learn and grow as fly fishers....

Bruce