The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default Umpqua

Umpqua has to be one of the greatest companies in this industry!! For the second staright year I have had a picture published in thier dealer catalog. Last year I had a pic of my brother holding a nice Brown and this year my little man got put in there!!! I got a NICE gear pack from them for use of the pic too!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

I wish they would have put the entire pic in there but this will do. Can't wait to get home and show my boy his pic!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Umpqua

Congrats-- dynamite pic-- that smile says it all, what a great shot-- and a heck of a fish too.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Congrats on your son becoming a fly fishing celebrity and a nice fish to boot!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Chris: Congrats, I'm sure your son will get a kick out of seeing his photo on the cover of Umpqua's catalog!

Larry

Old 09-08-2011, 02:48 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys! Larry he didn't get the cover but did get page 69 with one other pic. Regardless he's going to flip out! He did have a blast that day we fished. A few 20 inchers and then that 18er.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:19 PM

bruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the rough

Now that's cool, no doubt you're going to get him an extra copy, I'm sure he will keep it for life along with the memories of that day with dad.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty cool TD! Didn't you use that as your avatar for a while? I have seen that photo before. milt.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:52 PM

Yeah I have had this pic for a little while and used it in my avatar for a bit. This trip was last Feb and is one of my favorite pics that I have taken.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:24 AM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to your son, and the GBP! Missed the game, large power failure. milt.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:57 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

awesome job on the catalog pic!
you must be very proud of your son
nice work guys.

casey

ARFE