The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 01:54 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default My New Blog

Hi Guys
not that i am semi-retired i was introduced to the Blog, i never thought of doing one until i was shown how to do it.
It is actually fun.
So i decided it would be a good medium to pass on fly tying tips and to do a few fishing articles.
I am now hooked on this "sorry about the pun", here it is i only started it 2 days ago let me know what you think

Last edited by Frank Whiton; 09-27-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Removed link
Old 09-27-2011, 02:52 AM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My New Blog

Nice blog and great video on tying the hares ear; simple and effective. Would like to see some pictures of where you fish and what you catch. vr
Old 09-27-2011, 03:02 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

hi Innes
i will be going out tomorrow so i will get some photos and a video of the river Lagan where i fish
thanks
Laurie
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Hey Laurie, looking forward to reading your blog! I just posted my first blog post on here, so maybe your posts will inspire me to keep on writing my own!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...