The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 06:07 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice
Default school

so tday i figured out i can go on fish and fly during engineering class so i nthe words of john wayne happy day!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: school

Careful now

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice

dont worry about grades my 5.0 gpa is good enough

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

and ive heard you are a teacher ard what subject do you teach?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 AM

flyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura about

I thought gpas only went up to 4.0
Old 11-02-2011, 11:38 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Weighted GPAs stretch to 5.0 in many cases, but at some schools it goes MUCH higher, it's quite strange.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-02-2011, 12:34 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

oh boy, the new math as it relates to GPA's. Glad I got all that over with before "weighted" set in. lol
Gary
Old 11-02-2011, 01:29 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

My daughter ended high school with a 5.4 due to advanced placement classes.

Rick
Old 11-02-2011, 06:27 PM

wow thats very impressive my weight training class and engineering class weigh me down even though both are As they are only 4.0s
Old 11-02-2011, 08:50 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Don't worry about it, Robert. I was first in my class in high school out of almost 600, and because of a few non-AP classes my GPA was only 4.89.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-03-2011, 12:02 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Don't worry about it, Robert. I was first in my class in high school out of almost 600, and because of a few non-AP classes my GPA was only 4.89.
Jenny was only third in her grad class with the same amount as you on grad night.

Rick