The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 08:51 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold
Default CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

A few people were asking when the online auction was and it went LIVE today.

Several trips with lodging included, shirts, jewelry....get your Christmas shopping done early! (yes, I just said the C word!)

I know gt05254, Gary, has a fly box full of salmon flies in the auction!

Thanks again for your support!!

Casting for Recovery - Auction Home Page - BiddingForGood Fundraising Auction
Old 11-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

Here's Gary's flies, I think David was looking for them.
005.JPG

Speaking of Gary...has anyone heard from him? Is he one of the unlucky ones that lost power?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 11-02-2011, 04:43 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

John, I'm here, laying low. Urologist today, spine mri later this week, screwed up EKG, and a new hip next thursday. What more could a boy ask for?? Thanks for asking, though!
Gary
Old 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Holy smokes Dude! I'm guessing that your not feeling as if you won the lottery?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 11-03-2011, 05:43 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

I feel like I won the wrong lottery!
Gary
Old 11-04-2011, 10:13 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
John, I'm here, laying low. Urologist today, spine mri later this week, screwed up EKG, and a new hip next thursday. What more could a boy ask for?? Thanks for asking, though!
Gary
Throw a root canal in there and you've got a grand slam!

Well wishes coming your way. Take care and heal quickly!

Thanks again for the flies and box donation. Great contribution to a great cause.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 AM

Thanks for the good wishes, and I was delighted to make the contribution. My lovely partner was fortunate enough to attend a CFR retreat, and she had a wonderful time. In CFR's earlier days, I was happy to be able to be a "voice of experience" to the then-executive director's questions and concerns. It is a great organization.
Gary
Old 11-11-2011, 06:02 PM

Auction ends today!

Still some great prices on trips, flies, gifts....
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
Gary
Gary: Dang that sounds bad, best of luck with everything you have facing you! Here I was worrying about a loose bridge that has to come off next week, that's nothing compared to your problems.

Larry

Old 11-11-2011, 10:55 PM

rasputinj is a jewel in the roughrasputinj is a jewel in the roughrasputinj is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the heads up, I thought the CFR auction was coming up soon.

My Guide
Taupo Turangi North Island New Zealand Fly fishing Guide