Hey all.........

Curtis

Reaction score
Hey there. Long time no talk. Been out of the loop for a while but getting back in the swing.

Thought I would say hi

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Curtis,
Glad to have you back. We were wondering where you went off too. Any good Fly Fishing trips you've been on since you've been away? Like BC mention the forum has grown by leaps and bounds with new faces all around. Please join in on any and all the things that interest you.
Thanks,
Terry

Joni

Reaction score
Curtis! Glad you are back.....I missed our GLASS discussions LOL.
What have you been up to? I recently found out that along with Carp, Cat and occasional Trout, there are HUGE Koi and Crappie in the Jordan river by my house. Wahoo!

Curtis

Reaction score
I can see that this place has grown bigtime. That is fantastic. I have actually not gotten to fish for about eight months (well, not really fish). I did take the nephew to Jordanelle for some bait chucking. He is the only one who caught one.

I am heading to the Green River this weekend to catch the Cicada hatch. Cannot freaking wait!!!!!

Someone actually wanted my collection of rods more then me so I am having to re-buy. I bought myself a new Redington five weight and an Eagle Claw glass rod for the smaller stuff. (Yeah, Joni, still lovin that glass~SMOOOOTH!)

Luckily they did not get my chestpack or my favorite reel that my dad bought me.

Anyhooo, I will post a report on the weekend after the fact.

Joni, I am going to have to try out the Jordan again. Last time I flyfished it, I caught the biggest freaking sucker I have ever seen. That thing was like hauling in a boulder. Got me all slimed up touching it. LOVED IT! LOL!

That is the only fish I have ever gotten out but I am down to trying again..

Thanks for the warm response all!