The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM

annettelillyruss is on a distinguished road
Default Seeking Back Issues of Fly Fishing Magazines

The Trout and Salmonid Special Collection at Montana State University Library is trying to fill gaps in its periodical collection. They are currently seeking older issues of the following magazines.

Angler
Atlantic Salmon Journal
Fly Fishing Heritage
Fly Fishing in Salt Waters
Fish & Fly
Gray's Sporting Journal
Michigan Trout
Northwest Fly Fishing
Rodmaker Magazine
Southwest Fly Fishing
Voprosy Ikhtiologi
Waterhog; The Magazine for the Absolute Angler
Wild Steelhead and & Atlantic Salmon

If you have some of these magazines, please contact me and we'll see if they are a fit.

Thanks for your help!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:51 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Seeking Back Issues of Fly Fishing Magazines

I just gave a box of (fairly consecutive) Gray's from the mid to late 90's to a friend to put into his farm house to pass the time while he is there.

If this 'vintage' is of any help, I feel confident in saying that he would part with a small handfull of what you need to round out your periodicals.

(I don't want to volunteer the whole box-- but I feel that he wouldn't have a problem with parting with 5 or 7 of the issues-- the box had about 60 issues.)

PM me if I can help, and I will give him a heads up that I might need a few issues back.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:11 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

I have a couple of random issues of Fly Fishing in Salt Waters that I don't collect. Vol.4 #6, Vol.5 #1
There's also some issues of Atlantic Salmon Journal kicking around somewhere that I'll look for.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:21 AM

speyfisher is on a distinguished road

I have several back issues of the Atlantic Salmon Journal:
Autumn '96, Spring '99 through to Winter '04 (less Autumn '99, Spring '01 and Autumn '04).
I was going to put these on Ebay, but if you're interested let me know. Only problem is that I'm in the UK so postage wont be cheap.