The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: A Thread for the Dry Fly Purist;

I had a couple more flies in my photo flies so here they come.

Pink Lady #18
Click the image to open in full size.

Blue Quill #18

Female Beaverkill #16

The Beaverkill is pretty old, like 1990 old. You can see the lacquer crystalized on the head. I believe the other 2 are from the late 1990's when I used a lot of them. The Blue Quill was probably the best all around dry fly I used between 1990 and 2004. They match a bunch of May Flies.

I am going to be photographing a collection of dries one of these days. Most are fairly good ties and I'll try to do a good job on the pictures. When I have them I'll add them into this thread. I have a few more of these old ones though

Iron Blue Dunn #18
madjoni, yonder and jeepster II like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-23-2013, 03:15 AM

loveforthedryfly is on a distinguished road

Awesome picture's! I cant wait to try some of these out. Man i need to learn how to tie flies
Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Yeah, there's always that

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;