The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default June Trout Bum Diaries Winner

June Trout Bum Diaries Winner

Congratulations to Jim Babek (pierce652) of Ivoryton, CT for winning both volumes of Trout Bum Diaries on DVD.

More sweepstakes and prized are coming soon... including Oakley Sunglasses, William Joseph Chest Pack, Fly Reels, Fly Rods, Free Passes to BountyFishing, Free GameTraxx Memberships, 30% Fly Gear Discount Vouchers, Trout Bum Diaries, and much much more.

Registration is free and you can't win if you don't enter.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:53 AM

pierce652 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June Trout Bum Diaries Winner

Awsome. I just received the video yesterday and watched it. It really makes you want to grab your gear and run out the door. Thanks...you made my day.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Bones View Post
June Trout Bum Diaries Winner

Congratulations to Jim Babek (pierce652) of Ivoryton, CT for winning both volumes of Trout Bum Diaries on DVD.

More sweepstakes and prized are coming soon... including Oakley Sunglasses, William Joseph Chest Pack, Fly Reels, Fly Rods, Free Passes to BountyFishing, Free GameTraxx Memberships, 30% Fly Gear Discount Vouchers, Trout Bum Diaries, and much much more.

Registration is free and you can't win if you don't enter.

Where would a person register for these drawings?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

So, the forum does not have these drawings anymore?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi fyshstykr,

When you become a member of NAFFF you are qualified for the monthly drawings. You can't just register for the drawings. So if anyone is lurking and wants to be part of the monthly drawings you must join NAFFF.

Frank
Old 03-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator

Frank,
you are the man, appreciate the update, thank you very much.

I just tried to give you some love Frank(rep points) but it told me I must spread the love elsewhere??? not sure why that happened.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Thanks for the update on this Frank. Great to know we are all registered for the drawings!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-31-2008, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Are the "drawings" a seasonal thing? doesn't look like they have happened for a while....
Old 04-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi fyshstykr,

The drawing is Steve's thing and he has been real busy upgrading the forum and The Full Creel web site. The drawing is dependent on Steve having the time to "get er done".

Frank