The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 09:40 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default happy holidays everyone

i just wanted to say to you all-
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY
and have a wonderful new year

p.s. - if i could, i woul send you all some of my wifes peanut butter chocolate kiss cookies and you would all love them.

casey

ARFE
Old 12-14-2011, 09:45 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: happy holidays everyone

Thanks Casey! Hypothetically, I would also send you some of the chocolate-covered cherries my fiancee and I made in return for the cookies.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and many big fish and great days out fishing in the New Year!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 12-15-2011, 11:32 AM

mrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the joy of the season, and the knowledge of the birth of our salvation bring peace to your home.

Sorry, I'm not very PC.

We call those cookies "penutbutter blossoms" and if they are the same, they are one of my favorites....of course I tend to like ALL cookies....well food in general!

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Casey....I'm on holiday tomorrow evening...several fishing outings are already planned
Old 12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys! Happy Hollidays to you to! Hopefully I will get out and wet a line over the winter break. I haven't worn the neoprene waders since last winter, but this time of year they sure come in handy when the temps drop.

Larry

Old 12-15-2011, 01:05 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Hope i dont offend anyone but MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,and remember JESUS is the raeson for the saeson of holidays.Hope everyone has a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR...
Old 12-15-2011, 01:31 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulator2 View Post
Hope i dont offend anyone but MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,and remember JESUS is the raeson for the saeson of holidays.Hope everyone has a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR...
In my book, religion is the least offensive aspect of the "holiday season",
it's everything else I can't stomach
Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM

o mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rougho mykiss is a jewel in the rough

happy holidays everyone!
may the upcoming year bring lots and lots of bent rods and singing reels!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:41 PM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Merry Christmas to my friends and all on this site. May 2012 bring us all tight lines and a record fish of our choice
Old 12-15-2011, 07:49 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Holidays to all!

Pocono