The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 11:44 PM

drlaser has a spectacular aura aboutdrlaser has a spectacular aura about
Default This Cabbin fever thing has just got to go

It seems like every one on this forum has a horrible case of cabin fever and I have a solution. Come on down to Texas. We have trout, bass anything you could ever want and the best part is: Our water never ices over of course our waters get up to ninety degrees in the summer. But seriously if you guys ever pass through the Dallas/Fort worth area Id be more than glad to take you fishing just send me a pm.

Here is a nice bluegill to cheer you up:
Click the image to open in full size.

Don't let the picture foul you I have rather large hands.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:59 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This Cabbin fever thing has just got to go

It's been very mild around here until just recently. The ponds just skimmed over with ice as of yesterday and we've only had one significant snow and that was back in October
Old 12-19-2011, 09:15 AM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

I sure miss fishing for Rock Bass down the Rio Grande River. Weather in Idaho has been mild this month. Plenty of fishing this winter.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Here along the Wasatch Front we've been socked in with an inversion for the past few weeks, it stinks!(literally) Fortunately we have a storm on the horizon for mid-week that will hopefully clear out the valley.
I sure miss the sound of running water and riding the current in the Clacka.

Kayo, I'm heading that direction in mid February....what are the conditions typically like that time of year?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I got one of those flue shots at Safeway over a month ago and am feeling pretty well, what's cabin fever? I'm not sure the shot was for that

If I were coming your way I would take your invitation,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-19-2011, 07:21 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ard asks "What's cabin fever" Now that's funny

Hang in there Ard, the winter solstice is almost here.

Dave