The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 11:26 PM

philthy is on a distinguished road
Default Anglersvice.com Sale

Looks like they're going out of business and everything's 60% off! The selection is getting smaller but I picked up the Fly Tier's Benchside Reference for 40 bucks, a JW Outfitters Trout Plus chest pack for 44, and a bunch of materials. Wish I would have found out earlier since I need more hooks (22-26), but there's still some available in the larger sizes. I'm a sucker for a good deal
Old 07-23-2007, 09:47 PM

troutslayer has a spectacular aura abouttroutslayer has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anglersvice.com Sale

I just started buying flies from there and they are very nice flies. The #14 Lt. Cahills helped me land a 12 and a 13 inch brown trout last Friday evening. Are you sure they are going out of business? I know the flies are on sale and they work good.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:47 PM

philthy is on a distinguished road

That's what I read on another board. I do know they're almost out of everything I wanted to get. Doesn't make much sense to knock 60% off if you're staying in business? Maybe they're just getting out of the other stuff and focusing on flies? Who knows.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 PM

troutslayer has a spectacular aura abouttroutslayer has a spectacular aura about

I e-mailed the Angler's Vice company and they confirmed that they are indeed going out of business at a 60% off their entire inventory. I liked their flies too. I just rec'd an order from the FLYSHACK and they are good as well. Where does everyone order their flies from (If you don't make them yourself)?