The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 04:35 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exceeds File Limit Size?

Trying to upload some pics and I keep getting this message. I have shrunk pic down to 600x450 and still no go. Perhaps I have too many pics in my file already but I have not figured out how to delete them to reduce my file storage size. I only have 15 pics stored here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
Old 01-15-2012, 05:25 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Exceeds File Limit Size?

I store in Photobucket, and then link to the forums that I follow from there. So far, I haven't hit any storage ceilings that way....

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 01-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Trying to upload some pics and I keep getting this message. I have shrunk pic down to 600x450 and still no go. Perhaps I have too many pics in my file already but I have not figured out how to delete them to reduce my file storage size. I only have 15 pics stored here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
Dave: The forum limits photos to 100 KB in size. One good way to reduce the size of a photo is to use the free Pixlr photo editor: Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr.com

Old 01-15-2012, 09:15 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

last I uploaded it was 200kb, I just save stuff around 150kb and its fine.. I hate doing it but thats how it is.