Casting for Recovery - Pinkwell Challenge - Please Vote

mrs_fysh

Reaction score
BEER, BIG FISH and TATA's!

BEER:

BIG FISH:

And finally TATA'S:

SO....Now that I have your attention, would you please VOTE for a good cause? Not a GOOD cause, a great cause!

I'd be willing to bet that most of you get some sort of therapy from the river. Imagine being in a situation where you really needed the therapy and someone made it possible for you? You can make it possible for someone, with a quick little click every day until May.

Even if you don't know someone with breast cancer, chances are, if you know more than 8 women someday you will. That is the latest stat for women and breast cancer, 1 in 8 in their lifetime will be diagnosed with breast cancer. Fishing doesn't cure it, but fishing gives them hope.

With Your Help, Casting for Recovery Can Win $50,000!

Your help in October earned us a place as a finalist in the Lester Smith Pinkwell Challenge. Thank you! We are asking for your voting power once again to assist us in the next phase of the national contest. Please vote at Pink Well: Voting every day until May 15.

There you will be able to view our inspirational video about the quality of life breast cancer support program that is Casting for Recovery. Please share this link for others to view the video as we would like your friends and family to visit Pink Well: Voting to cast their votes and see the video. The top vote receiver will win $50,000.

Your support allows us to serve more breast cancer survivors as we strive to bring our quality of life support program to each woman who desires the opportunity to attend.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pocono

Reaction score
I hit the Sign in to Vote button about 20 times,, but I don't think anything happened.................... Sorry.

Pocono

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I voted! Tried to last night, but the system sent the confirmation email to my work computer and I was too lazy to VPN in last night.

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Much appreciated Marco. :)

Please vote if you haven't. It'll only take a moment. And if you have, vote again tomorrow.

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone! Support from members like we have here is why NAFFF is the best fly fishing forum on the web.:army:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember Everybody, You Can Vote Every Day Until This Ends!

This disease is what took my mother way too early in her life. If you think about it, almost everyone either knows someone who has suffered or worse with this particular type of cancer.

We Might as well make Casting For Recovery a winner in this race. Why? Because this is a fly fishing forum for God's Sake!

It's easy, take the link, sign on, they send an e-mail, you follow that link, you scroll down, Vote for Casting For Recovery, Then You Save The Voting Page to your favorites!

Please Participate On this,

Ard

mrs_fysh

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you!!

When I get an update from national, I'll let you know. They will soon get an update of where we are sitting!