The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 12:34 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fun Fact

This could be worse. Could be talking about toe nails .
Old 02-19-2012, 12:53 AM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
It can make booger removal tough. Lord I apologize for that.
with your thumbnail? that's some big nostril
Old 02-19-2012, 08:47 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Fun Fact 2 - don't eat a multigrain muffin and drink coffee and then go float tubing until you have had a bit of time to process everything - especially if you have an active digestive system.

There is time involved in kicking your way back into shore, stripping off the waders and getting to the bathroom, and doing all this while clenching the butt cheeks is not a comfortable experience

d

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:54 AM

tbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to behold

^^^^^
lol
Old 02-19-2012, 01:18 PM

jhammer has a spectacular aura aboutjhammer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Hammer,

What exactly happened regarding the thumbnail?
I had a fishing trip planned and the night before the trip I decided that my fingernails needed cut. I ended up cutting most of them way too short. Namely, my left and right thumbnails. I found out the hard way that it's quite uncomfortable to hold the rod and strip line for 8 hours with nails too short. Especially when you manage to catch a nice carp and the reel handle whacks your sore thumb.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayo View Post
with your thumbnail? that's some big nostril
Could just be a tiny thumb.