The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 02:43 PM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold
Default Some Recent Artwork and Design

Hey gang. Lately I've been doing a lot of time drawing and came up with a couple designs to try and spark St.Croix into putting out some cool shirts and hats to accessorize their lines. I recently picked up the Bank Robber 5wt and the High Stick Drifter 10' 4wt, and they're fantastic sticks! The build quality is amazing and the attention to detail is really quite good. BUT they don't have swag to back it up!

Here's what I came up with.

Click the image to open in full size.
peregrines and futuramille like this.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Recent Artwork and Design

Nick: You are one talented guy! That was fantastic, I sure hope St.Croix picks that up, that would be awesome! So what kind of winter have you been having? Early on it was really mild here in Wyoming, now it has settled into more of a traditional winter with snow and lots of cold wind.

Larry
Old 02-22-2012, 03:02 PM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot mcnerney! I hope they come out with something too! =P

Our winter has been alright. Mild temps and not much snow and only one or two weeks of -30ēC. Guess we can't complain. Still can't fly fish though so it's absolute torture! lol. I think we only had one day that dipped below -40ēC, which is pretty unusually. Hopefully it's an early melt! =P

Nick
Old 02-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
Thanks a lot mcnerney! I hope they come out with something too! =P

Our winter has been alright. Mild temps and not much snow and only one or two weeks of -30ēC. Guess we can't complain. Still can't fly fish though so it's absolute torture! lol. I think we only had one day that dipped below -40ēC, which is pretty unusually. Hopefully it's an early melt! =P

Nick
Nick: I'm with you on the early melt and itching to get the fly line wet! I sold my place and moving to Pinedale,WY (just below Yellowstone NP) looking forward to exploring all the water options in that area and the other nice thing is that they have a couple different tailwaters over there so I can wet a line once in a while during the winter.

Larry
Old 02-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Here's another design from today for my buddy's blog. A little surprise for him.

Nick
Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Typical of what I have come to expect Nick, very nice.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

very nice work nick!!

casey

ARFE
Old 02-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nick! Good to see the work you have done there. Awsome! Color me flabbergasted.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:35 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Great work and tallent. Those are all very well done. Thanks for sharing them and I look forward to seeing more.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Great job RickYour 4p cutbrownbowbrooktrout...is amazing