The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 12:30 PM

Surfin the Susquehanna is on a distinguished road
Default Fishing Trip This Weekend

Hey guys, I have been driving my wife nuts becasue all I want to do is Fish since I got into Fly Fishing, a little over a month ago. I went out on Saturday and had a blast. I must have caught 15 Smallmouths between 6:30 AM and 9:00 AM. It was by far my best outing. Once I started catching them I was wishing I brought my camera. After about the 6th or 7th fish, I realized I had my Phone.... voila!! a camera. I didn't take a picture of all of them, but did manage a few pics to prove to the "Boss" i wasn't telling tales.. lol.
I had to call off work today to tend to a sick child and was bored so I decided to utilize the free webspace I get with my Verizon DSL account. I put a few pictures on it. Check it out if you have a chance. It's relatively simple and I plan to add some nice content to it, but at least the pics are there.
Let me know what ya think.. My Site
Old 09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Fishing Trip This Weekend

Hi Surfin,

I am glad to hear you are doing so well. Smallmouth on a fly can be a blast. I posted one of your photos so the folks could see what you are talking about without going off-site. You can place pictures in your post and it is pretty easy.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:48 PM

Surfin the Susquehanna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fishing Trip This Weekend

Thanks Frank... I only did that becasue I was bored today. You're right, smallmouths, even if they aren't lunkers, are fun as heck to catch on a flyrod.