The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Floating Alaska! Self-Guided Fishing Expeditions

Fly Fishing Internet Radio will be hosting an episode this coming Wednesday evening, March 7 on self-guided fishing expeditions in Alaska. The featured speaker, Don Crane has floated many western US and Canadian rivers but Alaska's have always been at the top his list. Short on cash? Self-guided fishing expeditions may be the way to go. Listen in to hear Don tell you everything you need to know about putting together a productive, inexpensive and organized trip to Alaska.
Tune in, Wednesday March 7th to hear his answers...

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern

To access the show using the Internet just visit: Fly Fishing - Internet Radio

Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 AM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all
Default Re: Floating Alaska! Self-Guided Fishing Expeditions

Thats going to be another good show Larry.

Rick
Old 03-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

The show on floating Alaska is tonight at 7 mountain time in case someone missed the announcement.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Larry,

You know that I do some floats here but I just may give this a listen to see if the presenter hits the mark. I will speculate that the big issue is getting the fisherman, raft and assorted gear to the desired launch point and arranging for pickup at the terminus. I would suggest members who want to come but need to keep costs to a minimum to drop me a PM. We may end up having some telephone conversations but I may able to be of assistance to them in South Central AK.

I will tune in on this, thanks for the link

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;