The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Intro and pontoon question

Hi FlyMaster,

Thanks for posting that nice video. When does your partner get to fish?

That is a sweet setup for that type of water. That boat doesn't look long enough for a three seater but I guess it has to do with the type of water. What model is the boat?

Frank
Old 10-16-2007, 02:24 PM

TheFlyMaster will become famous soon enoughTheFlyMaster will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Intro and pontoon question

I'm the one usually doing the rowing, which I also enjoy, but once in awhile it's nice to be in the front seat

It's the McKenzie Drifter X2 bladderless. I also have the extra frame to make it into a 3 man with plenty of space for one day floats. The X3 would be better for longer floats for 3 persons.

When I go single I use a Skykomish Sunrise ST.
arrowheadflyangler.blogspot.com
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."