The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 10:13 AM

norvise is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Tying Events

Curious to get some feedback regarding the different fly tying events held throughout the U.S.

I've attended many this year, but would be interested to hear which events you like the best. Which events are you willing to travel to. If you could go to any fly tying event which would it be?

Thanks.
Norm from Nor-vise
Nor-Vise | Home | Quality Fly Tying Vise System and Accessories
Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fly Tying Events

Hey Norm,
Check out the Wasatch fly tying expo, I think it's right along the line of what your looking for!
Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo
Enjoy!
Watson
Old 03-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly Tying Events

This thread is locked, I did this because the new member is a commercial interest and is doing what I call 'information mining' without first inquiring about our business member packages first.

Norm,

I will contact you,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Closed Thread