So excited

theboz

Reaction score
The feeling never changes . Tomorrow I leave with my son to our annual fish till you drop trip to the Keys . The excitement and anticipation never gets old. Getting packed fixing gear and planning each day just adds to the thrill .
It's like when I was in elementary school and my Dad would tell me on Friday that Saturday we were fishing . Forget about sleeping that night. And my Dad was smart enough not to tell me during the week knowing no school work would get done. It's a great feeling even better when you get there . Always time to sleep when your time is up!

gatortransplant

Reaction score
For me too, I'm going to hit the Keys in a few months and I'm ALREADY looking forward to the food there. I can't even think about the fishing, I have schoolwork to get done, haha... Have fun down there, looking forward to the reports!

fire instructor

Reaction score
Thanks Rick . Place is great . Ate there last year . Great atmosphere to!
We sat to the right of the dock, just off the water edge. They have that "lagoon", with underwater lights, and we kept seeing the shadow of a good size fish just outside of the light (never did get a good look at it), and whatever it was, it kept pushing smaller baitfish into that lagoon! Watched the fish, until the Mojito's started to kick in!

theboz

Reaction score
Those are the resident Tarpon. They treat them like pets. So many places in the area have these groups of dock fish . Bud n Marys , World Wide Sportsman and at Robbies it's a tourist attraction. Some huge fish ! I like to see those when were looking for them by the bridges.