The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wt bash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Out playin' around...

Thought I would share some of the little highlights from today. I'm trying to get better with the camera but I can't capture the images the way my eye sees them. Oh well hope you enjoy...
Arrival...
Click the image to open in full size.
A pair of beauties...
Some landlocked beauties...
And the walk out...

All in all it was a great day. I caught a handful and learned a few more interesting things and didn't forget to stop and take it all in. Sometimes it pays to stop and smell the flowers
kibby and vtcharlie like this.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:26 PM

mrp1 has a spectacular aura aboutmrp1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Out playin' around...

Nice pictures; the path is cool.

Mr. P.'s Blog
Old 04-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Good to see you having things to yourself WT.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-05-2012, 09:37 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Some great little fish and great little flowers too! My fiancee will be in Cleveland for residency for a year starting in June, want to meet up and fish some time?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 04-05-2012, 10:11 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Some great little fish and great little flowers too! My fiancee will be in Cleveland for residency for a year starting in June, want to meet up and fish some time?
I'd be game for that, the Sulphurs will hopefully still be popping if not there's always caddis. Its a good ride from Cleveland to trout water but Pa is not all that far.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:09 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

looks like a fine day wt
thanks for sharing.

casey

ARFE
Old 04-05-2012, 11:37 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

My shins would like trails like that. Nice work Bill. milt.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:50 AM

kibby is on a distinguished road

Beautiful day all around, I say. Nice nature, nice fish, and good to be alive in the midst of it. Here's a smilie of me green with envy =====>