The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Salmon Anglers Wanted!!

Not sure if folks have seen it yet or not. Ard, who everyone knows started a new Social Group for Salmon Anglers. Now I've never been Salmon fishing but do hope to some day. I'm very interested in reading the discussions that develop in this group.

Anyway, there are a lot of Salmon Anglers on this site and you all need to head to http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/groups/salmon-anglers-social-group.html

Or you can click on the Community link in the menu bar and select Social Groups from the drop down menu. Then choose "The Salmon Anglers Social Group". Neophytes like me need all the information the Veterans on this site can share!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-19-2012, 10:19 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Salmon Anglers Wanted!!

Just giving this thread a bump. Plus an update, the Salmon Anglers Social Group is up to 7 members, 5 discussions, and 48 messages. Plenty of room for more members and a definite need for more discussion topics! All salmon anglers or those interested in salmon angler are most welcome!!

Old 05-19-2012, 11:42 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

I joined.
Gary
Old 05-19-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
I joined.
Gary
Gary

Great to have you in!! More the Merrier!!