The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 08:59 PM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all
Default Re: coming up on the 1 year anniversary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I don't know if that will help his mood

Eunan,

DUDE.................. I didn't know that! I used to do business in Philly and drove from my area outside Williamsport in about 4 hours. You need to get acquainted with Tioga - Potter - Clinton - Lycoming - Union - and Center Counties and do some short road trips. I fished Maine every year for almost 2 decades, that is an 885 mile drive and I only went for a week or 2 at a time once a year because of the distance. Unless you absolutely can't get away the north Central part of your state is some of the best trout fishing I've ever seen. That's why I am flying there tomorrow night from Alaska.

You could also be looking south to the Blue Ridge Parkway or I 81 south into Northern VA. There are some great places there also............

Hope you get out,

Ard
Ard,
Wish you the best on your trip. Be careful and have fun!

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...
Old 05-15-2012, 09:06 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: coming up on the 1 year anniversary....

C'MON GUY!!!! I live in freaking Ohio with two, yeah only two trout worthy rivers one is 2,5 hrs the other is 4hrs away (not including steelhead water) and still manage to get my hands on some trout weekly! I know you just had a baby but borther get out from behind the vise!
stenacron likes this.